In order to provide a better app experience, we frequently release updates to our iOS and Android apps to fix bugs and release new features. As a result, it's important for our ThirdChannel app users to stay up to date with the latest version.
Both iOS and Android provide an automatic app update feature that we recommend all of our users enable so that when a new version of the app is released, it will update automatically and you don't need to worry about it!
Turning on Automatic Updates
1. Follow the instructions under On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. From the Automatic Downloads page, turn on 'Apps'.
3. We recommend turning off the 'Use Cellular Data', so updates happen on Wi-Fi and won't use up your data plan.
1. Follow the instructions for Update Android apps automatically (or Update individual Android apps automatically).
2. If choosing "Update individual Android apps automatically", select the ThirdChannel app.
3. We recommend using the setting 'Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only' (found under the instructions for 'Update Android apps automatically'), so updates happen on Wi-Fi and won't use up your data plan.