Not able to find a report that you think is assigned to you?
- Make sure you looking under Visits under the Schedule tab.
- “Pull down” on your screen when under the Visits tabs to refresh that screen and retrieve any new visits.
- Try signing out and signing back in if you really don’t see it (this does the same thing as “pulling down” to refresh your visits.
*PSA You should NOT be creating a post via the website or filling out another report if you cannot locate the correct report. This messes up the data and does not count as a complete report! Email us at email@example.com so that we can help!
Ready to schedule a visit?
All visit reports will need to be scheduled prior to beginning your report.
- Clicking on Visits in your menu, there are 4 tabs at the top. Currently, this report is in Schedule since it needs to be scheduled prior to filling it out. Note the (1) on the Schedule
- Click on the Schedule Note the store and other information about the type of report this is (Campaign, Ivy Park).
- Click on Set Date
- Click on Select A Date
- Tap on an available date for your visit.
*Some visits require you to set a time. Drag the green time slot to the desired start time.
- Tap on Set Date to confirm the visit time and date. Your date and time are now set!
Ready to start your visit?
- This visit has now moved over to the Upcoming tab since it has been scheduled. Click on Start Visit to begin filling out your report.
- You will be asked to confirm the details and when ready, select the red banner to Start Visit.
- The Location Check-in screen will ask you to confirm the store you have selected is correct and Check-In.
Please Note: The only option to move forward is to confirm the store location shown is the one you want to complete a report for. You must select Check-In, even if you are not at that physical location currently (it will show you that you are X miles away from the location, please select Check-In/Confirm regardless in order to move forward).
- On the Activities screen, tap on any activity to get started (Activities with a red bar are required). Note that the Submit Report banner at the bottom is grayed out since there are required activities to complete before submitting.
- Fill out the report as you make observations in your store. There may be a variety of question types and some may require additional explanations.
Ready to submit your report?
- When you have finished filling out all sections of the report, return to the Activities screen and tap Submit Report.
- Once your report has been uploaded, it will move to the Completed tab and a pencil icon will appear in the upper left corner. You can Edit your report by tapping on the pencil icon.