When will in-store services resume?
- Restart dates for visits will vary by program, please contact your program manager for more details.
Are there open positions in my area?
- To see if there are any positions in your area, you can either check https://thirdchannel-inc.breezy.hr/ or email email@example.com.
I’m relocating soon, will there be work for me?
- If you have moved during COVID shutdown, we cannot guarantee that there will be work available in your new location once visits resume for your specific program. Partner with your Field Team Manager to discuss what work might be available to where you’ve relocated. Browse through the Brand Rep Hub for other openings in other programs.
What is my new store list?
- Once visits resume, your Program Manager will communicate what stores you are expected to visit on a monthly basis.
What are the safety precautions being taken by the store locations and ThirdChannel?
- ThirdChannel has implemented COVID preparedness guidelines to ensure the safety of store team members, consumers, and brand reps. You will need to complete our COVID guidelines assessment before you’re authorized to return to stores, but you can review the basic guidelines. Additionally, check with the store manager for each of your locations regarding any specific guidelines implemented in that location.
Will there be safety training to resume visits?
- Yes, ThirdChannel will conduct a COVID training prior to your return to stores. Additional COVID training specific to your program may also be required.
How will visit activities that require merchandising, handling products, and interacting with people in stores be affected by COVID?
- Please contact your program team regarding any changes to your specific program’s visit activities and procedures.
Is it possible to travel less (smaller radius) to reduce exposure?
- Your travel radius can always be updated in your ThirdChannel profile. For more details on how to update your radius. Please note, changing your radius may impact the number of visits available to you.
If someone tests positive within the store or within the reps household how will that be managed?
- If you’ve been in contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, you should treat it the same as though you had tested positive. Please decline any remaining visits, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your program manager for further direction.
Are we going to get PPE?
- ThirdChannel will provide you with some PPE for your visits. Please check with your program manager regarding any additional PPE required by your specific program.
Will there be an option to wear a face shield instead of a mask?
- You can wear a face shield in addition to wearing a mask. However, a face shield cannot be used in place of a face mask. A face mask should be worn at all times during the length of your visit, regardless of whatever exception a store might make.
Are we able to take periodic breaks from wearing a mask during a visit?
- If you are made uncomfortable by wearing your mask and need to take a break, please politely excuse yourself and exit the store prior to removing any PPE.
How will I keep 6 ft of distance from employees in stores if we are all behind the same small counter?
- For situations in which you may need to work behind the counter or in a caseline where other employees are working, please coordinate with the store team to ensure you can maintain a safe distance and politely defer to the judgment of the store manager.
What happens if stores aren’t following guidelines or it’s too busy to remain 6ft apart?
- If you find yourself in an uncomfortable position, one example being a store not following social distancing guidelines, you should respectfully communicate this with the store manager on duty and if not resolved, you may conclude your visit and should contact your Program manager(s) right away.