New procedures and protocols for store visits:
Before your visit, assess the following questions
Have you, or a member of your household:
- tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- had a high temperature within the last 14 days?
- had a persistent, dry cough within the last 14 days?
- lost their sense of smell or taste or both within the last 14 days?
- suffered from an abnormal, multi-day headache within the last 14 days?
- not received all of your Personal Protective Equipment?
- felt sick today?
During your visit
1. Have a polite & professional conversation with the store manager and have them determine an appropriate resolution should you encounter an issue or feel uncomfortable in the store.
2. If you are believed to be ill, you are not permitted to complete visits for the safety of others. Decline the visit in your app. Do not start the visit in-app.
3. Reps must bring face coverings, gloves, and hand sanitizer to all visits.
4. Reps must abide by the Manager standards set by the store, this should be discussed upon checking in- communicate any new in-store policies to your ThirdChannel Managers
5. Reps must sanitize their hands and maintain a safe distance
6. Reps MUST abide by the occupancy standards set by the store
7. Remove yourself from any uncomfortable situations and reach out to your program managers