If you are attempting to submit a visit report and you do not have a required photo, you will not be able to submit the report.
Reasons why the photos are missing:
- Accidentally deleted the wrong photo
- Not enough storage on the device to capture the image
- Completing the report after the visit without knowing about photo questions
What should I upload if I do not have a required photo?
If you do NOT have a photo to fulfill your Visit Report requirements in order to submit your report, a placeholder image will need to take the place.
- Use an already uploaded image to fulfill this need.
Note: If you don't have an 'AFTER' photo, use the same BEFORE photo.
- Make note of this oversight in your summary report and @mention your manager.
Note: ThirdChannel system already flags duplicate photos. It is best to notify your manager so that it can be caught in advance.