Field Team Users can expect to use the Activity Feed page to:
- Review their Visit Report Summary (and the Full Visit Report)
- Create a Post
- Like, Follow or Comment on Visit Reports or Posts from your Field Team Manager using the Social Collaboration tools.
Key Activity Feed Icon Buttons
There are two icon buttons that are useful for Field Team Users:
- The Create a Post icon will allow Field Team Users to post a message to the feed.
- The filter icon will help users find specific content on the Activity Feed.
There are two kinds so Activity Types on the Activity Feed.
1. Visit Summaries
This is where your submitted reports are displayed following your visit. Each Visit will display the summary, photos and post any alerts you might have identified.
Field Team Managers and representatives from your brand program will filter the Activity Feed and review specific information they are interested in based on the data you collect in the field. They will comment and provide coaching tips for your visit reports or respond to any issues you posted in the report. Respond using the Social Collaboration section of the Visit.
Tap the View Full Report link to see the entire submitted report.
Posts are meant to spark conversations to support Field Team Representative/Brand Rep work in the field. They are conversation boards for Field Team Managers and Representatives from your brand program to push relevant information out about how to improve the quality of work in the field.
- What is an Activity Feed?
- How do I create a Post to the Activity Feed?
- How do I comment on Visits or Posts on the Activity Feed?