ThirdChannel uses location tracking technology to track and verify work Brand Reps have done. This technology will only be used by ThirdChannel as described.
- Location tracking must be turned on for any photos captured and uploaded to the ThirdChannel web or mobile application.
- Brand Reps may be prompted by the ThirdChannel web/mobile application to share their location.
iOS | Location Services
1. Open Settings and select Privacy.
2. Select Location Services.
3. Toggle Location Services to 'ON'
4. Scroll down to the Camera App setting:
5. Choose 'While Using the App'
Android Users | Turn on Geo-Tagging
1. Open your phone's Camera App
2. Go to Settings
3. Toggle on 'Geo Tags' or a similar option.
eg: This Nexus 6P uses 'Save Location'.
Note: Not all Android phones have the same layout. The examples here are from Nexus 6P. Your Android phone might be slightly different.