Before & After photos are important for managers to gauge how in-store products look.
1. You can either Take A Photo or Choose A Photo.
Take Photo = Opens up your device's camera application
Choose Photo = Opens up your device's image gallery
2. If you tap on Take Photo, use your device's camera to take a photo.
If you tap on Choose Photo, use your device's image gallery to select a photo.
Once your photo is selected, enter a description.
(Note - "BEFORE" refers to the type of photo taken. Your description should explain what the image is. Example: Women's Sneakers)
3. Once your Before photo has been saved, fix the display if necessary. This includes reorganizing, cleaning, and adjusting the items.
In the example below, the Brand Rep closed all shoe boxes and arranged them by size.
4. Back in the application, tap on After Photo Required to take a photo of the updated display.
5. Once again, select whether you want to Take A Photo or Choose a Photo.
After a photo is selected, it will be categorized as After under the description of the image. Tap Save to confirm.
6. Your photos should now be linked as Before & After photos. If you need to edit your photos, tap on Edit in the upper left or right of the screen.
7. You will be given the option to delete photos or edit the description.