We understand emergencies come up and you may be unable to make your visit.
A last-minute emergency means:
- You woke up sick (If you are contagious, food/product handling is prohibited)
- Car trouble/accident on way to visit
- Weather/natural disaster prevents you from getting to your scheduled visit
- Family emergency
If you have a last-minute emergency on the day of your scheduled visit(s):
1. Call the store directly, introduce yourself, let them know you will not be in.
2. Use this CANCELLATION FORM if the above reasons apply to you.
For all other questions and concerns, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org