All Brand Reps in the ThirdChannel Brand Rep Network are required to comply with company standards. By signing the Brand Rep Policies and Processes Agreement, you have agreed to abide by them.
Additionally, some key policies and procedures have been highlighted for the Comprehension Check.
- Brand Reps are expected to respond to all forms of communication between their ThirdChannel Managers within 24 hours. This includes:
- Comments on Visit Reports
- Text messages
- Phone calls
- Brand Reps should be proactive in reaching out to their ThirdChannel Managers with any questions or need help.
- As a Brand Rep, you're the face of the brand in-stores and you must maintain a certain level of professionalism.
- Make sure you are respectful and professional with every interaction you make as a Brand Rep, including:
- Writing Visit Report Summaries
- Attending Tech Sessions
- As well as interacting with:
- Field Team Managers
- Store Associates
III. Guest of the Store
- Brand Reps need to remember while completing their Visit Reports that they are a guest of the Stores you visit.
- Retailers are kind enough to allow us in store and you need to be respectful. Always behave like your manager was in-store with you at all times.
- Treat everyone you meet with respect and defer to your Field Team Manager if there is an issue in store.
IV. Personal Phone Use
- Your phone is required for certain work-related tasks like taking merchandising photos and filling in Visit Reports. You should be mindful that the more time you spend with your phone out, the less professional you look. Store Managers frown on Brand Reps using their phone at work. Keep your phone out of sight as much as possible.
- Brand Reps should never use their phone for personal reasons while working - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Treat the store you are in as though it was your office - DO NOT invite friends to visit you at work.
VI. Location Services
Location Services uses GPS and crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations to determine your approximate location.
- Location tracking must be enabled during all visit activities, including, for any photos captured and uploaded to the ThirdChannel App.
- It is the same technology social media apps (Facebook and Instagram) use to know where you are when you take a photo.
- It is usually enabled when you set up a new phone.
- Location Services:
- Records the approximate place WHERE you took a photo
- Records the approximate place WHERE you submitted your ThirdChannel Visit Report.
- Is only included in the information you choose to send to us
- It is received once you submit your Visit Report.
- Location Services DOES NOT:
- Track your location
- Listen to your conversations