The Store Profile, as powered by Google Places, provides Field Team Brand Reps with one-click location and store information they need when scheduling their visits:
- Phone numbers (to contact manager and arrange visits)
Store hours (to schedule visits)
Photos (to see what the location looks like in advance)
Google Places Map (to see the neighborhood and determine a route)
There are two ways to get to the Store Profile page once you Sign In to the Mobile Web.
1. Click on any store link in the platform:
For example, a store link in the Activity Feed
2. Select Stores from the menu and select any store link from the list.
Address Pin vs. Store Pin
Some Store Profile pages will contain a map with an address pin, vs. a store pin.
For example, if they are in a shopping mall or strip mall:
To find the Google Places information you need for that store,
1. Find the store pin on the Google map (you might have to 'zoom-in').
2. Click the store pin to see the entire store view.